Limited Liability Company “Content Marketing” (hereinafter – Content Marketing or us/we) respects personal data, adheres to the principles of confidentiality and immunity of data received from personal data subjects when rendering Services via the website https://magicworld.com.ua/ (hereinafter – the Website), and the mobile application Чарівний світ.UA (hereinafter – the Application), guarantees its safekeeping and use in accordance with the defined purposes and the scope necessary to achieve these purposes.
This Policy is an integral part of Magic World Terms of Service, which are available at https://magicworld.com.ua/privacy-policy/. By using the Website and the Application, the user accepts all the terms and conditions of this Policy. The User undertakes to read the Policy prior using the Website and the Application.
However, third parties may also have their own privacy policies (or other similar documents) which are used to collect information about You.
This Policy consists of the following sections:
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- WORDING (TERMINOLOGY)
- LEGISLATION REGULATING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- PROTECTION OF CHILD PERSONAL DATA
- INVITATION OF ANOTHER PERSON
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE LOCATION
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND OTHER MEANS OF DATA PROTECTION
- TIMEFRAME OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (STORAGE)
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS
- CONTACT DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1.PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We consider the security of our users’ personal data responsibly, so we strive to protect the confidentiality of Your personal data. We apply certain practices to prevent misuse of Your personal data. We will process Your personal data in strict accordance to the applicable law and only when having lawful reasons for such processing.
You are not obligated to provide us personal data, but without Your certain details, we cannot render You a majority of our services. For example, in case You refuse to provide necessary credentials, we will be unable to ensure interactivity and personalization of communication with You.
When we are in control of methods of collecting Your personal data and can determine purposes for use of personal data, we act as personal data controller as well as the personal data owner in understanding of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data» number 2297-VI dated 01.06.2010 (hereinafter – the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”).
We process Your personal data only if at least single one of the following conditions is met:
- You gave us consent to personal data processing;
- Processing is necessary for rendering services to You within the limits of the Terms you accepted;
- Such processing is required by law.
Personal data is any information of personal nature that allows to identify an individual (personal data subject).
Special categories of personal data are so-called “sensitive” personal data, which include information on racial origin, nationality, political or religious beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life, biometric or genetic data. Under Ukrainian law, it is the personal data, the processing of which carries a special risk for personal data subjects.
Personal data subject is a natural person to whom personal data relate and who can be identified or who has already been identified by this personal data. The personal data subjects for the use of this Policy are the users of the Services.
Personal data controller is a natural or legal person who defines the purposes and means of personal data processing and has the primary responsibility for its processing and storage. Under Ukrainian legislation, personal data controller is known as “personal data owner”.
Personal data processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data for the personal data controller on the basis of instructions (directions, orders) of the personal data controller. Under Ukrainian legislation, Personal data processor is known as “personal data manager”.
Processing of personal data is any operation or compilation of operations performed with personal data or bases of personal data with or without the use of automatic procedures, such as its collection, recording, systematization, structuring, storage, modification, organization, viewing, utilization, distribution or any other type of granting access to third parties, including employees of the personal data controller or personal data processor, as well as deletion.
3.LEGISLATION REGULATING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Processing of Your personal data takes place in accordance with the the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” “. Processing of personal data of subjects, which reside in the EU and/or are the EU citizens, is carried out according to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter – GDPR) and relevant local EU state laws. Depending on Your country of residence, the laws of other countries may affect our legal relationship.
4. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We need Your personal data so that we are able, in particular, but not limited:
- To render You a full scope of Services;
- To register user profile;
- To edit user profile;
- To ensure Your involvement and interaction as a part of Services;
- To send interactive message to You;
- To inform You of changes in this Policy or Terms of Service, when necessary;
- To be able to familiarize You with special service offers from us and our partners;
- To ensure publication of Your messages on our resource and in social networks;
- To render support regarding provision of Services;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries, complaints and suggestions;
- To improve our Services, including by satisfaction polls regarding such Services.
In this case we send You commercial (advertising) messages, we shall ensure a separate consent from You, which is revocable at any time.
We can message You via Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, push-, SMS and other messages, or other means of communication, send you information within the scope of Services.
If You wish to find out more about the entities that we may share Your personal data with, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this list may be incomplete and updated from time to time.
5. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
In the list below, You may find out what kind of personal data we process to render You our Services:
To provide and personalize general services and to communicate with You:
- Links to social network personal profiles;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Other personal data You provide to us.
To ensure the technical aspect of rendering Services:
- IP address
- Cookies and similar technologies.
The following information is processed to communicate with us and provide support services:
- Correspondence and any other kind of records of communication with You.
The following data is also used to process Your legal claims:
- Passport (number, date of issue and expiry, country of issue, issuing authority, nationality) or an equivalent personal identification document (document type, number, date of issue and expiry, country of issue, issuing authority);
- Residence address (as well as country, city, zip code).
In case You represent a minor:
- Nickname of the minor;
- Name of the minor;
- Surname of the minor;
- Date of birth of the minor.
Additionally to the above, we may process any other personal data if You voluntarily disclose it to us.
When storing Your personal data is not necessary for rendering Services to You and is not mandatory by law, we shall eliminate it.
6. PROTECTION OF CHILD PERSONAL DATA
We recognize the importance of special protection of child personal data. Our Services are not intended for sole use by children who are under 14 years of age (minors).
The use of Services by a person under legal age is permitted with the consent of one of the parents, adopter, guardian, or other lawful representatives.
Although we do not intentionally collect or process personal data of persons who are under 14 years of age (minors), the Services may be used by parents, adopters, guardians or other legal representatives for the benefit of their children.
7. INVITATION OF ANOTHER PERSON
If You request an invitation or reservation to Services on behalf or for the benefit of another person, You must first obtain their consent to transfer us their personal data and, accordingly, to transfer us their personal data. You are responsible for the relevance and correctness of this information. In the process of invitation/reservation to Services You represent the legitimate interests of such person. It also means that You must inform the person of the conditions of the invitation/reservation to Services and conditions of this Policy, Terms and other documents posted on the Website.
8. PLACE OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
To store personal data, we use Linode cloud service provider, physically located in data centers in Germany.
Some personal databases are hosted on own servers in Ukraine.
9. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order for You to use our Services, we need to transfer Your personal data to third parties, which include:
Technical service providers
To render Services involvement of necessary service providers and partners which are crucial. These particularly include, providers of hosting services Linode, for online applications marketplaces Google Play, AppStore.
Some of Your personal data we provide to our marketing of partners. Among them are: Google Ads. We transfer Your personal data to such partners, only within the limits necessary to provide marketing services, pseudonymized, when possible.
We receive and transmit personal data to social networks, in particular Facebook.com. Using social network profiles, please read data proception policies on their sites. We share with social networks information of their utilization by You.
We also provide access to Your personal data to our developers and testers of IT..
If You wish to find out more about the companies to which Your personal data may be transferred, please, write us email@example.com. Please note that this list may be incomplete and updated periodically.
If You wish to find out more about rules for processing of Your personal data by our contractors, You are advised read their privacy policies.
In case required by law, we are obligated to send Your and personal data to state organizations, including courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies, authorized officials.
Links to third party sites
10. TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND OTHER MEANS OF DATA PROTECTION
For safe storage of Your personal data, we have implemented technical and organizational practices that protect personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing as well as against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We observe the principle of minimizing the collection and processing of personal data. We process only Your information that we require to render Services, and information that You voluntary provide exceeding the necessity of rendering Services. Additionally, we have organized the rendering of Services so maximum possible privacy is respected, which you may customize at will.
11. TIMEFRAME OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (STORAGE)
We will not store Your data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed or to comply with statutory requirements.
In order to set the appropriate storage period, we determine the nature and category of personal data, the purposes for which it is processed, and if such purposes may be achieved through other means.
As a general rule, the maximum period of storing Your personal data is 6 months after You delete Your user profile.
We may, over time, minimize Your personal data that we use, or we may even make Your information anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with You personally. In such case, we will be able to use this information for statistical or other purposes without further informing You, as such information will no longer be deemed personal data.
12. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small text files that websites store on Your computer or mobile devices when You start using them. Thus, Website and Application over time will remember Your preferences and actions, in particular you won’t have to re-enter your preferences. Our cookies themselves do not identify the individual user – they identify only the computer or mobile device You use, and Your preferences.
A list of cookies, other tracking technologies and their exact purpose that are being used can be found here https://magicworld.com.ua/en/list-of-cookies/.
For more information on what cookies are, how they work, how to manage them, or how to delete them, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We inform You that settings of particular web browsers may prohibit collecting cookies, and other technologies. At the same time, You have to understand that if You disable some files, cookies, the functionality of our in Website and Application may become limited, and You won’t be able to use all of their features. Incorrect operation of certain services is also possible.
13. RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS
1) The rights of personal data subjects in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine:
- To know the sources of collection, location of own personal data, the purposes of its processing, location or place of residence (location) of the owner or controller of personal data or render a necessary authority to obtain this information to authorized representatives, unless otherwise set by law;
- To receive information of conditions for granting access to personal data, including information of the third parties being provided with personal data;
- To access own personal data;
- To receive a confirmation as to whether own personal data is being processed, as well as receive the contents of such personal data no later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days since the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law;
- To make a motivated request to the owner of personal data denying the processing of own personal data;
- To make a motivated request to edit or destroy own personal data by any owner or controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- To protect own personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or late provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of the individual;
- To file complaints of processing of own personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
- To apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on personal data protection;
- To make reservations of the restrictions of the right to process own personal data when giving consent;
- To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- To know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- To protection against automated decision that has legal consequences for such person.
2) Other rights of personal data subjects under GDPR
In addition to Ukrainian legislation on protection of personal data of there are guarantees of rights of residents of the EU, set by GDPR , as follows:
- The right to information
We are ready to provide the personal data subjects with information about what personal data we process.
If You wish to know what personal data we process, You may request such information from us. You can find the list of data you may request in Articles 13 and 14 GDPR. When applying, You must inform us of Your specific request and sufficient information about Yourself so that we could legitimately accept Your request and provide a response.
Please note that in the event that we are unable to identify You by e-mail, or in the event of reasonable doubt about Your identity, we may ask You to provide proof of identity. Only through this procedure will we be able to avoid the disclosure of Your personal data to a person who may impersonate You.
We will process requests as soon as possible, but at the same time we ask You to remember that providing a complete and legal response to personal data is a complex process that can take up to a month.
- The right to correction
If You find that some of the personal data, we process about You, is incorrect or out of date, please let us know. In such case, we may ask You to provide proof of Your identity.
You can update most of the data Yourself by signing into Your mobile application or re-export data from accounts in social networks.
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data and the right to be forgotten
In case we process Your personal data on the basis of consent to such processing of personal data (including for the purpose of marketing messaging), further processing is may be stopped at any time. Withdrawal of consent to such processing is sufficient.
You can also exercise Your right be forgotten. In the cases listed in Art. 17 GDPR, we shall destroy Your personal data, when except retaining of personal data is required to maintain compliance to the law.
In such case, we can may ask You for Your identity identification document.
14. CONTACT DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA